Monday, September 16, 2013

inhale, and particles of dust smash against the roof of your mouth and make their way coating your throat.

Breathe.
it sounds like such
an easy
command

if you commanded what your body was supposed to do
and

I am open to commanding you, and will
push your soul against the side of a wall
and hold you there while your body confines you to the pressure of stone and brick.
and you feel my hand tighten against your wrist and your
body will be pinned by what my body is

And I will hold open your mouth, and put my thumb on your lips. I will brush my finger over the smooth of your cheek, and pour you fine wines
and whiskeys
and rums

 And you will plead with me.
Please, please make me stop feeling.

(No). Firmly.
No, this isn't a request I will do for you.

And there you will be-- trapped between my eyes seeing you and you will not be able to turn away.

You will
not have anywhere to run because you asked to relinquish control,
and
now I have it,
and
it is mine to do with what I will.

Your body, and the curve of your breast up into your chest,
cannot believe you have made yourself vulnerable to the likes of me.

Inhale.
I press my hand, sweet, against those lips. Breathe me in. You wanted this. You will breathe until you gasp with the lightness in your chest that lifts you out of your body, and you
see us there,
 drunk on the wines and the fumes of what I am doing to you by making you,
be seen
by me.

No comments: