Sunday, October 10, 2010

It is about more than just (the me)
I am telling you this so you can understand

that (the me) is not the only factor, variable
in this
equation

(and who are you to speak of such things?)

So maybe you finally got this place, and you gave everything to be there.
Maybe now, you are alive and flushed and have chosen joy;
(yes chose, chosen, choose)

Maybe now, your body is your own, and you can let your eyes glaze over every inch
without the shameful things going through your mind; without shame.

Maybe now, when you speak you hold your head high, and when you listen you nod carefully and wait for the wisdom to sink further in.

Maybe now, your spirit is in high spirits, and says "Darling, I am so glad you have decided to let us be at peace", while nestling in the crevices of your body.

but, (the me), may not be the only factor.

So even if (the me) is healthy, even then I cannot ensure that (the us) is happy,

because there is always, always

(the you).

No comments: